Toshiba E-Studio 2515AC-5015AC
The 2515AC-5015AC e-STUDIO series from Toshiba is a firm favourite with our customers. This compact colour A3 multifunctional device uses the latest technology resulting in low power consumption and offers excellent print quality and images.
Why this machine is a favourite…
- Full functionality – Print, Scan, Copy and optional fax.
- Simple 26cm colour touchscreen makes it easy to use.
- Can be setup to meet your own print requirements – default to duplex and mono.
- Fast Duel Scan Document Feeder.
- Modular – add a collator or large capacity feeder.
- Great finishing options, stapling, hole punch and booklet maker.
- State-of-the-art document security thanks to Toshiba Secure HDD.
- Robust design for volumes up to 50,000 pages per month.
- Unique banner printing.
- All inclusive, low cost per page printing.
The e-STUDIO 2515AC-5015AC series comes with a small footprint packed with industry-leading technology and innovations. Designed to help workgroups connect, integrate and simplify processes the systems have an unparalleled set of features.
Auto Calibration ensures perfect image quality with consistent colours and crystal-clear lines from the first to the last page.
RGB Colour Substitution allows accurate colours with office applications so that your documents are printed exactly the way you want.
Multi Station Print Solution allows you to send print jobs from your desktop and retrieve them at up to 50 different MFPs by authenticating at that device, e.g. by simply swiping your badge.
Embedded Optical Character Recognition (OCR) simplifies the creation of searchable PDFs and editable
document formats such as Microsoft Word.
Scan and Fax Preview, allows you to review, rotate and modify your scanned documents or incoming faxes before saving or printing them.
E-mail Direct Printing can automatically print attached documents from e-mails sent to the MFP.
Barcode Printing allows you to send print data from your ERP system directly to the MFP. The barcode sequence is automatically processed and printed without the need of additional middleware.